As The Premier Event in Applied Power Electronics?, APEC focuses on the practical and applied aspects of the power electronics business. This is not just a designer?s conference, APEC has something of interest for anyone involved in power electronics:
- Equipment OEMs that use power supplies and dc-dc converters in their equipment.
- Designers of power supplies, dc-dc converters, motor drives, uninterruptable power supplies, inverters and any other power electronic circuits, equipments and systems.
- Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics.
- Manufacturing, quality and test engineers involved with power electronics equipment.
- Marketing, sales and anyone involved in the business of power electronic.
- Compliance engineers testing and qualifying power electronics equipment or equipment that uses power electronics.
Are you a member of the press or a financial analyst covering the power electronics industry? APEC 2015 will again be offering its complimentary full registration. Start making your plans now to join us in Charlotte, NC March 15-19, 2015 for an incredible program.