Survival in the Working World: Navigating the Transition from College to Cubicle
Speaker: Stephanie Hayman
Take a journey through the trials and tribulations of a twenty-something in the corporate world. Learn how to have a voice, climb the ladder and stay afloat in the colliding waters of personal vs. professional life. We all start somewhere.
- Introduction to Stephanie/background/purpose for writing book
- Transition from college to cubicle
- Networking and relationship development
- Dealing with rejection
- Work/life balance
- Asking for a raise
- Environmental differences (office vs. remote)
- Comfortable taking Q&A from students throughout the conversation
Stephanie Hayman is a marketing strategist, lipstick junkie, former spelling bee champion and aspiring talk show host hailing from Long Island, New York. With 8+ years industry experience, Stephanie has worked in both client-facing and agency realms, at Fortune 500 companies and boutique businesses, with both B2B and B2C brands. She holds her MBA in Marketing from Stony Brook University.
Stephanie's book, "Surviving My First Decade in Corporate America: How I Made It Through My Twenties in the Workplace" is available on Amazon.
Be sure to visit the "Most Popular Questions" tab and vote.