This presentation is from the Research Track of the 3rd IEEE 5G Workshop on First Responder and Tactical Networks, a partnership and collaboration with the Department of Homeland Security Science and Technology Directorate (DHS S&T), the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab (JHU/APL), and the Office of Under Secretary of Defense for research and Engineering (OUSD R&E) - 5G.
- Kumar Vijay Mishra (United States Army Research Laboratory, USA)
- Yalin E Sagduyu (Intelligent Automation, Inc., USA); Tugba Erpek (Virginia Tech, USA)
- Michele Zorzi (University of Padova, Italy)
- Michele Polese (Northeastern University, USA)
- Jessica Bridgland (JHUAPL, USA); Cherita L Corbett (Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab, USA); Hyunwoo Warren Kim (Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory, USA); Ryan Pepito (JHU/APL, USA)
- Maurilio Matracia and Mustafa A Kishk (King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Saudi Arabia)
- Steven Platt and Miquel Oliver (Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain)
- Nariman Torkzaban, Anousheh Gholami and John S. Baras (University of Maryland, USA); Chrysa Papagianni (Nokia Bell Labs, Belgium)
- Nicolas Sklavos (University of Patras, Greece)
For more information on the conference, visit the Workshop website or the IEEE Future Networks Initiative website.
Advances in Public Safety Technology Workshop 2022: Public Safety Technology Application Advancements Panel